Garbage Removal & Disposal in
You’re probably thinking garbage and junk is just garbage and junk. It’s not. What is important to know is that some products are NOT garbage and we cannot pick them up. You should also know that, unlike other garbage disposal services in and around the Toronto GTA area, we attempt to recycle your garbage. Below is the typical type of garbage and junk that we pick up and dispose of.
From Private Homeowners:
Typically, the private home owner requires our services because they are cleaning up the garage or basement, or they are just getting rid of junk and garbage that they have collected over the years.
Household/Office Junk & Personal Effects Includes:
- Household furniture & appliances
- Garage clean-outs
- Discarded toys
- Old clothing
- Patio furniture
- Fridges and freezers (MUST have all refrigerant or freon removed & tagged)
- Any items in a home which are no longer of use…
Renovation Materials Includes:
- Any and all items excluding concrete and soil. Exceptions can be made for concrete depending on the amount.
- Fences and old decking is included.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
Gasoline, Motor Oil, Barbecue Starter Fluid, Varsol, Paint Removers and other solvents
Propane Tanks, Aerosol Cans (full or partial cans)
Batteries, Drain Openers, Oven cleaners, Acids and Photographic Solutions
Poisonous & Toxics:
Paint (full or partial cans), Pesticides, Motor Oil, Cleaners,
Over the counter (OTC) Drugs, Prescription Medicines, Sanitary Waste or Medical Waste